Frequently Asked Questions
Monday-Friday 07:00 am - 03:30 pm (excluding holidays)
Masks are required to enter the building, unless fully vaccinated.
7 CN Brown Way in South Paris. From Main Street, across the street from Yianni's, between Betty's Laundry Plaza and JEM Motor Sports. Drive through CN Brown's corporate office parking lot (10 MPH) and follow the road down the hill to the facility.
- In-person at the office during business hours, or drop your payment off at the Payment box.
- Click here to pay online:
- Online Payments are managed through a third-party vendor who provides security for your information. When you are registering as a user making a payment, you are working on the vendor website. We do not have access to your financial information, and we have limited access to other information.
- Online payment fee is 3.5% for credit/debit cards or ACH payments.
- Mail your payment to: PO Box 154, South Paris, ME 04281
Invoices are mailed quarterly.
Some commercial invoices are mailed monthly.
Contact the office right away to establish a written payment arrangement. Do not wait for disconnection day.
Additional sources that may provide financial assistance:
Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
South Paris Office (207) 744-1200
Assistance Hotline 1 (800) 442-6003
Local Community Action Agency
Community Concepts Inc (207) 743-7716
Paris Town Office (207) 743-2501